......hmmm, well actually this manner has been on my mind a lot lately. The subject has been turned on and off but mostly on. Only because it's always being triggered by a certain thing. Now it wouldn't be fair to be so specific on this subject matter only because...well I have my reasons. But basically it's about "fake" people.
(Before I begin I would just like to say...I'm not an expert on any of this, it's just my personal preference)
Some signs that you could possibly encounter a fake person are:
- They're nice to you in front of your face, but you hear sh*t from other people that, that person said about you.
- Only is nice to you when he or she wants something from you or that has to involve you in it.
- Doesn't tell you things straight up.
- Gives you a fake smile, only when he or she has to. (Now you're probably wondering how do you know if its a fake smile. Well one major clue is that if their smile doesn't reach their eyes)
- Their reasons to you to avoid something doesn't make sense.
- You may confront them and ask them to just be straight up with you
- Give them hints that you know they're being fake
So hope you enjoyed my little insight on this subject. I also hope you learned somethings from this. Now everyone my not agree and that's okay people have different perspectives and this is just mine.