Thursday, May 7, 2009

Everyday makeup look

So i apologize for not updating this as often as possible. I've been busy with school but I try my best to keep up with my online social life (idk what else to call it)

So for my everyday look the products I used were:

Bare Minerals Foundation SPF15

Bare Minerals in Warmth (I used to contour)

Bare Minerals in Bisque (the neutral eyeshadow I used on my lid)

MAC Swiss Chocolate eyeshadow (for my outter corner & lower lash line) They MAC Espresso eyeshadow to darken up the outter quarter of my lower lash line

HIP Cream Liner to line my top lashes


PlushGlass in Wildy Lush by MAC


So these are basically the main products I used. Everything else is pretty basic with the eyelash curler and mascara.

Check out my video, if you haven't done so already
www.youtube.com/JL91806 (look for "My favorite everyday look")

No comments:

Post a Comment