Friday, May 8, 2009

Fake People....

What's on my mind?

......hmmm, well actually this manner has been on my mind a lot lately. The subject has been turned on and off but mostly on. Only because it's always being triggered by a certain thing. Now it wouldn't be fair to be so specific on this subject matter only because...well I have my reasons. But basically it's about "fake" people.

(Before I begin I would just like to say...I'm not an expert on any of this, it's just my personal preference)

Some signs that you could possibly encounter a fake person are:

  • They're nice to you in front of your face, but you hear sh*t from other people that, that person said about you.
  • Only is nice to you when he or she wants something from you or that has to involve you in it.
  • Doesn't tell you things straight up.
  • Gives you a fake smile, only when he or she has to. (Now you're probably wondering how do you know if its a fake smile. Well one major clue is that if their smile doesn't reach their eyes)
  • Their reasons to you to avoid something doesn't make sense.
Now I'm sure there are more ways to see if a person is being fake with you. But these are just some of my personal encounters with them.

Solutions:
  • You may confront them and ask them to just be straight up with you
  • Give them hints that you know they're being fake
Now I would NOT suggest that you do the same thing with them, because you're lowering yourself to their level. So be the bigger person, step up to the plate. (growing up I've always been taught to be the bigger person in any situation... i.e. when I get into a fight with a friend I'm usually first to try to talk it out and find a solution to the problem. That is also because I don't like staying mad for so long, it drains so much energy out of me. and most importantly i hate the tention and stress it brings when i'm around that person) But be careful of what you say because you don't want to say something stupid, that would make you look dumb. "Think before you speak". And most of all DO NOT say anything when you're super mad! Only because you will say things you may later regret. Let yourself cool down and don't take too long to cool down because the other person may think you're avoiding the subject or them or you just don't care. Now if you really don't care then by all means ignore the person. But if its for someone you do care about don't keep them waiting for too long. And PLEASE also LISTEN to what they have to say, even it is stupid and they didn't think before they spoke. Some of the things they say can or may be true, take into consideration of others. (in other words, being a complete b*tch isn't the right path to follow by...you'll just end up gathering a lot of enemies and no one really wants that...right?? lol)

So hope you enjoyed my little insight on this subject. I also hope you learned somethings from this. Now everyone my not agree and that's okay people have different perspectives and this is just mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment